This is an agreement between Cositas Ltd and you (the client) for the registration of a Business To Business account with Cositas.
Upon our acceptance of your application, you will be deemed to have consented to these terms by your use of the Account.
- As a Cositas Business to Business Client, you accept responsibility of both payment and specification of all items ordered under the account name.
- This is not a trade account where we offer wholesale prices for resell. Our Business To Business Account is intended to support small businesses with purchases made for the business stated.
- We reserve the right to close your Trade Account at any time on the provision of 1 weeks’ notice or with immediate effect if you break Cositas Business To Business Account Terms and Conditions.
- Stock is not reserved or allocated until payment is received in full. Any stock on pro-forma orders will not be allocated until payment is received in full and all pro-forma invoices will be cleared after 30 days.
- All Cositas products are intended for domestic environments and are not commercially tested or verified. If purchased products are used in commercial environments this will void your returns policy.
- Stock that is ordered in especially for your Business To Business order would constitute a Bespoke Order and cannot be modified, cancelled or returned once payment is received in full.
- Minimum Order is £350 including VAT
- You will be sent confirmation of your order by e-mail upon payment.
- Cositas reserves the right to cancel any orders that for any unforeseen circumstances are unable to be placed with or filled by our supplier. Should this arise, Cositas will refund the payment in relation to the order and will not be required to pay any compensation.
PRICING & DISCOUNTS
- The Business to Business discount is a non-negotiable 15% discount.
- Items that are exempt from the Business To Business discount will be confirmed at the time of ordering but include and are not limited to:
(a) Gift Vouchers
(b) Sale/ Promotional Items
(c) Items exempt from any discount as specified in the Addtional Info on the Product Page.
(d) Delivery Charges
- Payment must be made in Pounds Sterling by BACS, through the Cositas website or over the phone.
- A VAT receipt will be emailed you upon payment.
- Lead times for products are variable and may be longer than advertised if you are placing bulk orders.
- All lead times quoted are an approximate lead time, based upon the best available information provided by our suppliers at the time of the purchase. In the event of a supplier delay we will do our best to notify you at the earliest opportunity. Delays are not grounds for cancellation.
- Delivery dates are estimates and whilst we endeavor to do our utmost to get your order to you within the estimated delivery time and/or required delivery date, sometimes things happen that are beyond our control and we may require more time to get our delivery to you.
- All delivery details must be confirmed at point of sale and during bookings for delivery, including delivery contact name and number, specialist delivery requirements and the date and time of delivery (date and time slots are only available for specialist or next day delivery).
- Due to supplier restrictions and stock availability not all of Rockett St George products are available for next day delivery.
- All delivery information is finalized 48 hours before the booking allocation, after which all amendments are chargeable.
- You’re welcome to arrange a convenient time to collect your goods from the shop, or speak to us for a delivery quote.
- It is your responsibility to check all items upon delivery. If there are any delays in delivery, breakages, defects or discrepancies you must notify us within 24-hours. After this time has lapsed, Cositas cannot accept responsibility for goods that are no longer under our control.